FV 130.2 Universal Marine Dishwasher
- First-class washing results with minimal use of water
- Ultra-low running costs with the AktivPlus wash water filter system
- Integrated selfcleaning function
- Program start button positioned at an ergonomically comfortable height
- 150mm floor clearance ensures easy cleaning
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
- NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
MEIKO's cost-cutting filter system
The FV 130.2 is an NSF-rated universal dishwasher for use in cruise ships that offers impressive technical features and enough room to accommodate even the bulkiest items of washware. This powerful all-rounder can confidently handle the dirtiest pots, the biggest bowls, and even pans with burnt-on food. The MIKE 2 system controls this marine dishwasher fully electronically, ensuring that the novel, oscillating wash arms work in perfect harmony with the tried-and-tested rotating rinse arm system to get every type of washware brilliantly clean.
There's plenty of space for pots, pans, bowls, trays, kitchen utensils or transport containers in the FV 130.2 crusie ship dishwasher – and it does a quick job of getting them all hygienically clean enough for the toughest standards.
Machine also available as steam heated execution.
|Rack dimension||850 x 700 mm|
|Entry height||740 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||1030 x 1785 x 895 mm|
|Programme cycle||180 / 300 / 480 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||20 / 12 / 7 racks/h|
|Tank filling||Füllung: 85,0 l / 22,45 U.S.gal l|
|Rinse water volume||9,0 Liter/Spülgang / 2,38 U.S. liters/cycle|
|Total connected load||26,7 kW|
|Tank heating||12,00 kW / 15,06 A|
|Pump motor||2,20 kW / 4,80 kW|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and/or if racks are inserted in quick succession, the duration of the wash cycles may be increased to achieve hygienic final rinse temperatures.
Product lines and configurations may vary. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.