MEIKO USA, Inc. (MEIKO) has developed a nationwide, factory-trained and certified network of quality Authorized Service Agents and Sub-Agents to support all of your needs. With spare parts strategically placed throughout all of North America, a fully-stocked warehouse and showroom at our factory in Nashville, and factory-trained technicians available at any time, the help you need is always a phone call away! Your commercial kitchen does not work a 9-5 schedule, and neither do we! We are available 24-7-365 to offer technical support or assistance in arranging a warranty service call.
Your continued operation is our #1 priority!
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by a MEIKO representative and the Customer at the time of sale, all MEIKO equipment is warranted for one (1) year parts and labor from the original equipment installation date. This warranty is valid to the original equipment owner and is non-transferable. MEIKO’s warranty coverage is valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with NO PREMIUM CHARGES TO THE CUSTOMER! To better serve you, all MEIKO Authorized Service Agents in North America have programs in place to handle round-the-clock service needs.
MEIKO’s warranty begins when the Customer requests a P&I (Performance and Installation Inspection) by their local MEIKO Authorized Service Agent (ASA) after the equipment has been installed by others. Please check our website at www.meiko.us to determine who your ASA is in your area. The ASA will verify the machine’s proper installation and operation, log your facility’s name and equipment information for the factory, and ensure the operator knows who to call in the event of a problem. The warranty period will then commence. Of course, MEIKO offers this P&I free of charge to the Customer.
MEIKO warrants to the original purchaser all new equipment to be free of defects in material or workmanship for the length of time specified within this Limited Warranty Period. MEIKO’s warranty coverage is expressly limited to mechanical failures that occur during normal operation of the equipment. Specific coverage not implied by this warranty includes, but is not limited to, failures due to lack of cleaning or proper maintenance, misuse, abuse, and modifications by unauthorized personnel. Failures deemed to be caused by lack of maintenance or upkeep will not be covered under MEIKO’s limited warranty coverage.
The liability of MEIKO on any claim including warranty or other, contracted, expressed or implied negligence, strict liability, or other theories shall constitute solely and prohibitively the repair or replacement of the warranted product. Other such liability of MEIKO shall not include, and the Customer specifically renounces any rights to recover, special, collateral, consequential, incidental or other injuries to persons or damage to property, loss of profits or anticipated profits, or loss of product use. For additional items not covered under warranty, see EXCLUSIONS.
The Limited Warranty Program does not cover:
1) Defects resulting from improper installation or maintenance, modification or alteration, misuse, abuse, lack of cleaning and routine maintenance or other conditions not attributed to a defect in material or workmanship of the product. Clogged drains (internal/external) are not covered under this limited warranty program.
2) Damage due to fire, floods, acts of God, accidents, or damage incurred in transit.
3) Equipment with missing or altered serial plates.
4) Normal wear parts including, but not limited to, lamps, interior/exterior finishes (cosmetic damage), damaged wash/rinse arms, clogged spray nozzles, loose piping, worn curtains, chemical tubing, hoses, etc.
5) Defects resulting from the use of improper cleaning materials including, but not limited to, metal scouring pads, unapproved chemicals such as chlorine bleach, etc.
6) Adjustments pertaining to leveling, improper installation, tightening of fasteners or plumbing connections, etc.
7) Equipment installed or operated outside of the 50 United States, its territories, or Canada.
For MEIKO to effectively fulfill our commitment to you, we need your cooperation to quickly resolve service issues. Fast and efficient service requires the operator to comply with several responsibilities. Warranty coverage may be denied in the event of noncompliance with the following:
- Accessibility of product during normal business hours*
- Cooperation by the manager on duty with the ASA during diagnosis and repair
- MEIKO or the local ASA is contacted within 48 hours of a known defect
- The equipment has been, and will be, properly maintained including regularly scheduled preventive maintenance programs
* MEIKO’s warranty covers service 24/7/365 for emergency repairs. Scheduled service calls and call-backs from previous service calls (i.e.: repeat trips or 2nd trips needed to install diagnosed components) must be performed within the normal business hours of the ASA
MEIKO USA, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY AND AMEND ITS WARRANTY PROGRAM AT ANY TIME. WARRANTY FOR PRODUCTS SOLD DURING THE TIME OF A SPECIFIC WARRANTY POLICY WILL BE HONORED FOR THE DURATION OF THE STATED WARRANTY AT THE TIME OF SALE.