DV 80.2 Marine Pass-Through Dishwasher
- Rear-vented door directs steam away from the operator
- Temperature dependent extension of wash time ensures top-notch hygiene under all operating conditions
- Quick startup time, low operating costs, rapid tank regeneration
- Efficient final rinse system
- 150 mm floor clearance ensures easy cleaning
- Built according to the latest USPHS standards
- NSF/ ANSI 3 tested and listed
This marine pass-through dishwasher comes with double-wall insulation for first class sound and heat insulation, keeping your galley quieter and cooler. Having both upper and lower wash and rinse arms in high grade stainless steel gives you dishes that are clean, every single time! Your kitchen staff aboard the cruise ship will love its smooth interior walls which are easier to clean along with the assisted-cleaning program following draining the dishwasher.
|Rack dimension||500 x 500 mm bis 540 x 500 mm|
|Passing height||440 mm|
|Dimensions (W x Hmin x D)||635 ( 687) x 1520 x 750 (850) mm (mit Haubenbüge mm|
|Programme cycle||59 / 90 / 210 s|
|Rack capacity/h (theoretical)||61 / 40 / 17 racks/h|
|Pump motor||0,75 kW / 2,00 kW|
|Tank filling||Füllung: 22,0 l / 5,81 U.S.gal l|
|Rinse water volume||2,8 Liter/Spülgang / 0,74 U.S. liters/cycle|
|Total connected load||14,1 kW|
|Boiler heating||9,00 kW / 11,30 A|
|Tank heating||4,00 kW / 8,70 A|
|Wash pump||0,75 kW / 2,00 A|
|Protection class of the machine||IP X5|
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and/or if racks are inserted in quick succession, the duration of the wash cycles may be increased to achieve hygienic final rinse temperatures.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. We will be happy to find a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Machine also available as Low power unit with a maximum connection load of 5 kW.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.