|B-US 231, 232, 233 Series||B-US 231|
|B-US 281 LPW||B-US 231 PW|
|B-US 282 LPW||B-US 231 LPW|
|B-US 283 LPW||B-US 232 LPW|
|Marketing brochure (PDF)||B-US 233 LPW|
|B-US 281 LPW|
|B-US 282 LPW|
|B-US 283 LPW|
Meiko's B-US series flight-type conveyors are the ideal choice for high-volume applications. In addition to increased capacity, these units feature a host of standard features. Features like double-wall insulation, a pumped final rinse, heated auxiliary rinse, and improved water savings.
Additional options show why Meiko's flight-type conveyors lead the industry. Our Chemical Savings System (CSS) reduces chemical consumption up to 50 percent. Meiko's innovative Waste Air Heat Recovery System saves energy and, together with the internal booster heaters, allows the unit to operate using a water supply temperature as low as 50°F (10°C). Other options include blower dryers, steam coil tank heat, steam booster heat, and various loading and unloading zones.
B-US series flight-type conveyors are available in several sizes and configurations to meet any high-volume warewashing requirements.
Available options for the B-US series include:
- Two different combinations of belt width and clearance height
- Several configurations, including individual prewash, wash and recirculating rinse sections
- Steam tank heat and steam booster heaters
- Drain water tempering kit
- Waste air heat recovery system - reduces energy consumption and allows the use of incoming water with temperatures as low as 50°F/10°C
- CSS (Chemical Savings System) Top reduces detergent consumption by up to 50%
- Choice of two different blower dryers: Single-blower version with 100%-drying, or dual-blower version with lower-temperature dry air for plastics