M-iQ rack type dishwashing machine
- A 30% improved rinse performance with a one-third reduction in the use of materials and energy
- Revolutionary filter system for optimum cleanliness with the use of considerably less detergent and water
- Superb drying results and the highest levels of energy efficiency with M-iQ AirComfort drying
- Best indoor climate thanks to effective heat recovery
- Self-explanatory operator guidance on the hygienic glass display
- Intelligent self-cleaning programme means less lower personnel costs
The M-iQ series of rack conveyors are among the most efficient dishwashers in the world, with a water consumption rate as low as 0.15 gallons per rack. Using less water dramatically reduces heating energy, detergent, and rinse aid consumption, as well.
Advanced engineering features take these benefits even further. A standard, integrated blower dryer works with the airflow management system and provides improved drying results. An innovative airflow management system redirects heat from the clean end to the soil end – keeping dirty air away from clean dishes. The warm waste air is then used to preheat the incoming rinse water, reducing energy costs and cooling the exhaust air. Even cleaning is simplified; M-iQ includes an automatic self-assisted cleaning mode, and color-coded areas indicating components that need manual cleaning to save time at the end of the shift.
M-iQ rack type dishwashers are available in a variety of models and sizes to suit most applications.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with your local trade partner. They will be happy to find a machine that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.