- Eco-filter system for optimum washing results
- Hygienic safety with digital temperature displays
- Lowest operating costs - only 3l water consumption per basket
- Maximum user friendliness with readily understandable symbols
- 3 programme running times (90/120/240 seconds)
- Automatic hood start - only intended pressing enables programme start
The UPster H 500 is a pass through restaurant dishwasher that not only pampers the wash ware, but also its operators! Vapours upon opening are a thing of the past. Clearly arranged and readily understandable symbols ease operation. Anyone who touches this restaurant dishwasher feels what he has in his hand: Machine and hood are double walled - at no extra cost.
Large wash ware such as large plates, platters or trays are no problem for the UPster H 500 pass through dishwasher. They easily fit in without much fuss, no tilting and juggling – and are perfectly clean.
* If the machine is connected to a cold water supply and/or if racks are inserted in quick succession, the duration of the wash cycles may be increased to achieve hygienic final rinse temperatures.
Product lines and configurations may vary from one country to the next due to statutory requirements or other reasons. Please check with us. They will be happy to find a machine that meets your specific requirements.
Date: 03.2017. Technical modifications reserved.